Saturday, September 14, 2013

I Ran Today!

Couch to 5 K Week 1 Day 1: Complete. The workout was run for 60 seconds, walk for 90 seconds and repeat for 20 minutes. Sounds easy, but I am out of shape. In 20 minutes I went 1.7 miles, which isn't too bad. For my "cool down" I took Pippin on a 1.5 mile walk. It was around 65 degrees and overcast, my absolute favorite running weather.

I weigh in on Fridays, and meant to post a picture here (to hold me accountable) but forgot.

9/13 Weight: 168.6

After my run I went to Target and spent a gift card I got for my birthday. I got a new sports bra, 2 running t shirts and some socks. I'm really trying to avoid running in cotton this time, so I hope these new clothes help. They were also on sale! I love sales! I'll try and get a picture of them tomorrow.

The rest of the day will be dedicated to lounging and cleaning. Also babysitting my nephew. Should be good!

Tomorrow's workout is an hour long walk with Pip and some push ups and sit ups. I'll report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment